About Ashley L. Neese
Ashley’s practice includes estate planning, estate and trust litigation, estate and trust administration, corporate and business transactions and litigation. Ashley regularly represents beneficiaries and fiduciaries in estate, probate, and trust settings, including will contests and estate and trust administration matters. Additionally, Ashley routinely handles both adversarial and non-adversarial guardianship and conservatorship matters.
Ashley is married to Mary-Michael Neese. They have four children and live in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Member, Alabama State Bar
- Member, Birmingham Bar Association (Probate Law Section and Continuing Legal Education Committee)
- Member, Rotary Club (Past President)
- Birmingham Estate Planning Study Group
Honors and Awards
- Alabama Super Lawyers
- Paul Harris Fellow (Rotary Club)